Holistic Stress Management Workshop
Saturday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Program Length: 4 Days
Meeting Dates: July 28, August 4, 11 and 18
Are you seriously stressed due to:
- Financial problems?
- Family changes?
- Health problems?
- Job Security?
- Retirement issues?
- Other adjustment concerns?
This stress management class will help you to learn more effective ways to cope with the demands and challenges you are currently facing in your life. You will learn to increase your overall sense of well-being and to feel more in control of the problems that are affecting you. The lessons are composed of techniques and exercises that have been scientifically proven to help reduce stress and improve mental and physical health. The course will include lessons such as:
- Relaxation, mindfulness and meditation techniques
- Time management and assertiveness approaches
- Life style enhancement information
- Other ways of changing your thoughts and emotions in a positive way
Instructor: Brian Salada, M.S.
About the Instructor: Brian Salada has a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology and has been teaching stress management courses in the Bay Area for the past 30 years. He has developed this class based on the collective research in this area as well as some of the most recent findings and the feedback of class participants.
* By enrolling in a class, you agree to the terms & conditions in the SJLC Waiver agreement
CLICK HERE TO READ THE SJLC WAIVER AGREEMENT